The course is launched and the registration is closed, see you next year.
Our free course is for anyone who wants to become a QA Engineer or enhance their existing QA skills.
We will guide you through the software testing fundamentals required to start a QA Engineer career. Students will gain experience in the full testing cycle thanks to extensive practical training.
The course was crafted and is regularly updated by leading QA Engineers from DSR Corporation with 15+ years of experience accumulated during 1 000+ quality-assured world-class projects for hundreds of companies, from startups to the Fortune 500.
Entrance to the course is based on an exam, with the 20 highest scores gaining admission as students with access to lectures, live online Q&A sessions, and feedback on home assignments. We'll invite 20 more applicants with high enough scores as attendants with access only to lectures.
- Testing fundamentals and test types.
- Test design techniques.
- Test documentation and test design process.
- Manual testing using a web app as an example.
- Bug reports.
- Test management fundamentals overview.
- QA Engineer responsibilities.
- Proven tips and tricks on QA career start and development.
- 💻 Delivered fully online.
- Provided in English.
- 3-month duration.
- 30+ hours of pre-recorded lectures — you can always rewatch any material.
- 10+ hours of live online Q&A sessions with your teacher — all your questions will be answered.
- Extensive practical training.
- Home assignments.
Please make sure to allocate 8-10 hours a week for the course.\
- Entrance test: February, 8.
- First lecture: February, 15.
- Final exam: May, 5.
- 100% free to join (no hidden fees or charges).
- An easy way to start your IT career.
- No prior QA skills or knowledge are needed.
- Only marketable skills and knowledge.
- Theory immediately is put into practice.
- Practical training using a real project with real bugs.
- Detailed feedback on home assignments from the teacher for every student.
- QA Engineer duties covered from A to Z.
- The best students will have an opportunity to join the DSR team.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Learn the testing process and QA terms.
- Learn how to create test designs and write bug reports.
- Acquire real-world QA skills and knowledge.
- Receive digital and hard-copy certificates of completion or attendance.
- Get practical testing experience and skills necessary for your career development.
If you have any questions, please contact us via QAschool@dsr-corporation.com.